Nutrashield(tm) Supergreens 100% New Zealand organic 50/50Wheatgrass & Barleygrass: New Zealand Sustainably grown; Size 250gms (8.8oz)
Suitable for Vegans.
100% organically grown in New Zealand. Sustainably sourced, Okay for Vegans, plant based food.
NS Supergreens – 50/50 blend of organic wheatgrass and barleygrass.
100% organically sustainably grown in New Zealand.
50/50 blend wheat grass and barley grass
Here are some common questions you may have about wheatgrass.
- What is Wheatgrass?
- What do Enzymes do?
- Why Are Enzymes Important?
- Why do people take wheatgrass?
- What sets Wheatgrass apart from all the other hyped up health foods?
- What set’s it apart from other hyped up ‘super foods’?
Wheatgrass is a plant that safe binary options trading produces extremely high concentrations of chlorophyll, vitamins, active enzymes as well as other nutrients.
Chlorophyll(The Green Stuff) which makes up around 70% of wheatgrass is the basis of all life. Chlorophyll is essentially the ‘blood’ of ‘plants’ and actually closely resembles the molecules of human red blood. That Do Enzymes Do?
Enzymes are the equivalent to specialised workers in an car manufacturing line.
Enzymes perform a variety of specific functions inside our bodies together with other enzymes. They are very important as they are required for everything in life : Breathing, Digestion, Reproduction, Vision, Mind, Dreams, Taste, Smell.. You name it – Everything is controlled by enzymes.
The high level of chlorophyll, vitamins and other nutrients in wheatgrass means that it stimulates the production level of red blood cells, which helps stimulate growth of red blood cells, which in turn reduces the level of carbon dioxide in your blood which can be toxic at high enough doses. Unfortunately for us, doctors have found that we don’t get enough enzymes from our heavily processed, cooked foods. As a result this can lead to overall poor well being. Wheatgrass can provide the additional enzyme intakes that our body needs in order to stay healthy
Why do people take wheatgrass?
Wheatgrass promotes overall wellbeing and is known to help cure a whole range of afflictions.
When I personally took it, I noticed an increase in my mood and energy levels from day 1.
30 grams of wheatgrass is equal to 1.5kg of green vegetables. I take around 4 grams per day, so It’s roughly equal to about 200 grams of green vegetables.
- Assists in removing toxic metals in body (Detoxifys)
- Increased blood cells, speeds up repairing of cells when damaged.
- Wheatgrass contains over 90/102 minerals in the soil.
- Improves skin complexion and some skin conditions
- Chlorophyll assists blood sugar disorders
- Improves natural smell
- Restores sex hormones from magnesium in the chlorophyll
- Can prevent tooth decay
- Detoxifies and purifies liver.
- Strengthens immune system
- Increases mental ability and energy levels
- Great for fighting constipation which in turn reduces risk of bowel cancer.
- Helps Prevent Cancer
What sets Wheatgrass apart from all the other hyped up health foods?
Wheatgrass Actually Works
Here’s the thing:
The reality is, that if you go and buy a ‘weight loss pill’ or other similar device, ultimately the big pharmaceutical companies or the scam artist who invented the product doesn’t want you to experience long lasting results. Why? Because he loses a customer.
Order NS Supergreens from here today
There are no reviews yet.